NUFC Trust Board Meeting (December 2019)
NUST Board meeting 9th December 2019 – summary
- Agreeing on the date for the AGM – 31st January 2020
- A Board visit to Hearts to look at their model of supporter ownership.
- Planning future events including a fan media event around March time and London supporter event in April, possibly to coincide with the Watford fixture.
- Some dull but essential stuff around banking, membership, administration, social media and website
- Food Bank and where it will go when Strawberry Place building work begins
- Developing links with North American supporters
- Increasing membership from women, 16 – 25s and supporters from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities
- Developing a clear vision for NUST and producing a promotional video
- Liaising with the club over issues that do not fit into the 4 Fans Focus groups